June 24-28 in beautiful Lake Arrowhead amongst the tall pines and clean air
$600 for overnight camp including food and lodging (price increases June 1)
$300 for day camp including lunch and dinner (price increases June 1)
$100 for Sunday early drop off
Registration for our 2013 Summer Development Camp is now closed and the camp is full.
As this is our first camp we are hoping to start a great new tradition.
Be sure to check back next summer!
Great reasons to attend this camp:
1. A mix of fun rides and timed events
2. Expand your biking knowledge
3. A week of riding on trails with riders of similar ability from around the League
4. Guest speakers
5. Two wheeled field trip to the beach
To round out the time spent on the bike, campers attended group discussions and demonstrations on various race and health related topics. All attendees of this camp will get to experience rides in the pines, plenty of healthy food, cozy cabin accomodations and of course — great company.
Any NICA student-athlete (male or female) with at least one season of racing at any level is welcome to attend.
- 9:00 – 12:00 Ride or skills
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:30 – 4:00 Ride, Demonstrations
- 5:00 – 6:30 Dinner
- 7:00 – 7:30 Camp Meeting
- 7:30 – 9:00 Guest Speakers, Movies or Games